Unfortunately it’s not a vintage silent film of HP Lovecraft’s classic story, but in the style of, having been released in 2005. Regardless of it not being from the actual era when the silents reigned supreme, it is none the less a silent film version of Call of Cthulhu. Be still my geeky-anachronistic heart!
I have yet to sit down and fully watch the film, and am looking forward to properly geeking out over it soon.
In the interim, (and given the particularly dark and foreboding weather we’ve been having lately!) here’s a Call of Cthulhu inspired “Covet”
4. Tentacle Silk Screened Tie by Cyberoptix $40.00
5. Love Cthulhu Tee by Jimiyo originally on TeeFury.com for $10 (limited edition 1 day only price), now available through RedBubble.com for $24.54
6. Call of Cthulhu Silent Film $22.49 from Amazon.ca
7. The Call of Cthulhu and Other Weird Stories – $14.44 from Amazon.ca
8. A Picnic in Arkham – Scents inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft and the Cthulhu Mythos by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab $17.50 each
9. Octopus Teacup by Creature Cups $14.99 each